Algeria’s security sector is among the most lucrative in the African region. Every dealer, importer, supplier, trader and distributor representing the Fire, Safety and Security industries should take full advantage of this fast-growing market. New-Fields, the world’s leading organizer of exhibitions and conferences on emerging markets, strives to understand every need of exhibitors and delegates alike and therefore offers fair booth prices, and is flexible in providing the equipment and furniture of your choice
- As the world leader in exhibitions on emerging markets, New-Fields has dedicated sales and marketing teams based in Washington and Dubai to ensure every bit of information on the 8th AFSS Expo 2023 reaches potential exhibitors and participants who could benefit from Algeria’s electricity market.
- The buyers you want to meet, whether they are small local companies or large multi-national corporations, will be available under one roof for you to establish business relationships.
- Top service providers and contractors are among the participants and business visitors who plan to participate in the AFSS Expo 2023.
- New-Fields, with over a decade of expertise and experience in the emerging markets of the Middle East and North Africa and relationships with small, medium and large companies around the globe will help you to achieve your goals.
About the Algerian Market:
- Algeria spends nearly 15 percent of its $2 billion annual defense budget on strengthening and modernizing its police force.
- Like all countries, fires, road accidents and natural calamities are unavoidable and demand an immediate response.
- Algeria is a leading military power in the North African region, having an army of about 120,000 soldiers and 100,000 reservists.
- The government is planning to add an aerial surveillance system for internal security purposes.